CADPower is a time-saver productivity tool for .dwg CAD
What is CADPower?
- Increased operator efficiency
- Significant reduction in operator errors
- Commonly required CAD tasks automated
- Wide range of functionality – from generic CAD operations to file management, OS interface etc.
CADPower V22 Software for AutoCAD / BricsCAD / ZWCAD / ARES Commander
AutoCAD 2022-2012 & BricsCAD V22-V18 compliant. Also runs on all vertical application add-ons built on them. Pull down, tool bar, ribbons, dialog box and command line interface. Compatible with all other third-party applications.
A beta version of CADPower is now available on the ZWCAD and ARES Commander platforms also!!
Latest news: CADPower for BricsCAD is now compatible with the latest V22 version of BricsCAD. You will need CADPower V 22.30 or later to run inside BricsCAD V22.
Date of upload: 19-April-2022 for all versions of the 22.54 build
You will need CADPower V 22.30 or later to run it on BricsCAD V22.
CADPower functions includes
• Advanced Polyline Editing
• Draw, Build and Conversion Tools
• Text Processing
• Enhanced Selection Settings
• Inquiry & Statistics Tools
• Drawing Editing Tools
• Turn your DWG into a Database
• Extended Entity Data Tools
• Drawing Cleanup / QA Tools
• Import / Export Tools
• BOM/BOQ Tools
• Annotation Tools
• Powerful Blocks and Attribute Management
• Quick Abbreviated Commands
• Miscellaneous Tools
• Fully compatible for batch script processing
CADPower FREEWARE - AutoCAD to BricsCAD Migration Tools
The CADPower FREEWARE tools is a set of Migration Assistance Tools for AutoCAD users to migrate to BricsCAD easily.
Enables over a dozen familiar right-click context menu customization and provides equivalent Express tools functionality within BricsCAD.